Click on the picture to buy antibiotic Avelox 400 mg online
Indications for use
Antibiotic Avelox 400mg is prescribed for the treatment of infections and inflammations caused by agents sensitive to its action:
- For the treatment of acute and chronic sinusitis;
- Infections of the skin and soft tissues;
- Chronic bronchitis;
- Inflammation of the lungs;
- Intra-abdominal abscesses, polymicrobial infections;
- Endometritis, salpingitis, other inflammatory diseases of the pelvic organs.
Avelox 400 mg is not prescribed:
- Children under 18 years of age, due to the lack of research;
- With allergy to the components of the agent, antibiotics of this series;
- During pregnancy and lactation;
- With congenital or acquired heart diseases, accompanied by an elongation of the QT interval;
- With bradycardia;
- Heart failure (violation of the right ventricle);
- With intolerance to lactose;
- In the presence of serious liver disease.
Care should be taken:
- At psychoses, other mental diseases, illnesses of the central nervous system;
- With acute myocardial ischemia;
- Cirrhosis of the liver;
- When combined with the means that affect the activity of the heart.
Avelox 400mg is well researched. From the results of post-marketing research and clinical trials, we can conclude about the frequency and nature of the manifestations of adverse reactions.
The most frequent and common of the effects are nausea, diarrhea and vomiting.
With a frequency of less than 3% there were:
- Fungal infections;
- Headache and dizziness;
- Occurrence of cardiac arrhythmia;
- Pain in the epigastric region;
- Increase in the level and activity of liver enzymes (transmiases);
- Intramuscular administration of pain and reactions at the site of infusion.
Rarely and very rarely observed:
- Leukopenia, thrombocytopenia, anemia, changes in the concentration of prothrombin or thromboplastin;
- Hyperuricemia, hyperlipidemia and hyperglycemia;
- State of anxiety, depression, emotional lability, suicidal tendencies and actions, depersonalization, psychomotor agitation;
- Impairment and loss of vision and hearing;
- Itching, urticaria, eosinophilia, allergies, angioedema, anaphylactic or anaphylactoid shock;
- Discenezia, paresthesia, disorientation and disturbances in sleep, vertigo, tremor, drowsiness, disorders in taste and olfactory sensations, convulsions, amnesia, hyperesthesia;
- Tachycardia, palpitation, increase or decrease in blood pressure, ischemia;
Stephen-Johnson syndrome (occurs very rarely);
- Shortness of breath and a decrease in appetite, flatulence, constipation, stomatitis, dysphagia;
- Problems in the work of the liver, increased bilirubin, jaundice, hepatitis;
- Disturbances in the work of the kidneys, dehydration.